Sunday, August 31, 2008

A week vs a day

You look at that holographic journal you hold, seeing that you can't crack into its stored memories and you need those memory chips to activate them, so theorectically its author would only tell you what he wants to tell you and only the author's chips would work. you heart thumps as you realize there is some other way to gain leverage over the elusive author you were tracking.
Well, what if you transfer its unique file acceptance signature to a sensor with GPS, so you could track the trail of the author.

Excited, you did that and volia. you see something.

An eye. NOW YOU DIE!


AUG #!31

haha. that was good wasn't it?
[laugh... or i give you that evil eye again. Muahaha.]

That's better.

Anyway, I'm in a flamboyant mood today.

Well. it was one week that got me down, but barely a few hours, my spirits were lifted high up.

Lemme recount the tragedy and triumph in a sonnet.

t'was a sad week t'was, of goliaths
that trampled me with great pain and sorrows
t'was a sad week t'was, of menaces
that flamed my heart with anger
t'was a sad week t'was, of temptation
my fortresses were riddled with cannonball holes.
my gate long rammed down
i was drowning in my pain i was.
It was thick and all blocking.
It would not lift like most fog.
But Your hand of help erect me tall.
What can i do but say blessed be your name.

okay, it is technically not a sonnet. Who cares! My feet jumps high becasue i live in the Promise. Of not just forgiveness, and also life abundantly.

Ever watch Facing the Giants? My shepherd say its a dem fine show. No, not the Shepherd. but the shepherd of the cell. I dare say it is. Don't care about the critics. Heck, their job is secure if they make a bad comment about anything.

IT was a sad week. I guess. Temptations overrode my resolves. My thougths were animalistic. Primal. [no offence to the animals]The days were just simply bad.

Nothing was going well. not PW, not studying, not anything.

On Friday[which happens to be teacher's day], it was the last straw. I was angry enough to kill someone. That was quite brutish of me.

So I stuck myself home and channeled by energy to playing games.

Suddenly I realise I got a gaming addiction. Yes, it's that bad.

So I'm going on a one week journey with my Lord. I pray that he would walk with me out of this one.

But you know what? God has a way for turning things around. He can turn your sorrow into serenades. Saturday, was the turning point for my emotions.

well. I was very down. then out of nowhere. one guy prayed with me about my problems.

I dunno about this. but i feel that God is lifting up the weight of my sorrows, so that i only stand in its shadows.

WE have got a good and loving God.

IF you go to him, that is.

No comments: