Monday, August 18, 2008

Well...Bad Week

You barge into the house, only to find stacks of papers, on closer look, they appear to be exam papers. Bizzare.


You know, the last week, I celebrated Thaddeus's birthday. Twice.

One was with the class, the other was with my church people who were his friends.

Saw Jia Rong at the second one. Still the same. The smart guy is in NJ. Playing tennis. I wonder if he knew Muneeb?

We had dinner somewhere[with the church ppl] and guess what i saw? on the menu,

Frog Legs...stir fried flogs.

Yes, i would like one very much ma'am. Dip the whip into burning oil. Make sure its a legionaires' whip, its a beautiful torture tool with hooks on it to tear out flesh. Yup. I want stir fried flogs. Heck, i love stir fried flogs. lmao! IT WAS FUNNY.

Played frisbee. I have did some of the strangest thing around. To avoid being blocked, I crab-walked

move left move right, even had the pincers. Everyone was laughing too hard to concentrate. I wonder. It lifted my spirits up.

But, it happened when my morale is at its lowest. It was that GP thing. Got poor marks. Sampan( its a form of boat) is leaking. The teacher annouced to the class we might not be able to do well. Sampan having holes. Then History, bare pass. Sampan having holes and in a stormy sea.

My morale sank like that Sampan. Fast.

That birthday was a very welcome event. like refreshing water. Amazing miracles of life which we sometimes overlook. A bus which happens to be there when you are frantic to get home.

Way to go for optimism. Anyway, the popularity of the tagboard is encouraging

That's all for today. Thank you and have a nice day.

No comments: