Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A real busy hols

You were tracking a person and your only clue to finding him is his holographic journal, a black book which gives out entries upon meeting certain bizzare events or a black memory chip. It has been a very long time when you were tracking him, but your employers pay you very well for it. But still, you cannot keep chasing an elusive shadow.

11 June

Well, well, its been a very long time. Well, I was busy making computer games for my porject work and it takes a long time, even with templates in place.

Anyway, a couple of strange events. Apparently, I'm president of wushu club. Its strange and has a strange sting about it, being the president of four people. Well, the after the first day of presidency, the boys in the club lapsed into sheer idiocy. Very fun idiocy at that.
That's me, doing stupid stunts even with an injured arm. Haha.
(Watch me slay the lifeless, cardboard dragon! Woohoo, ain't I brave?)


That's the logistics dude, Zihang

Well, it was after training and we just had a little fun.

So, there's really nothing much to say now, my homework's all done. I finished the game as well as the homework allocated. So it's revising time =)

Anyway, its kinda funny in a way, when I read this TIME magazine about the US military using antidepressants to alleviate post-traumatic stress disorder. I dunno why, I can't exactly say I connect fully with that feeling of seeing someone die in front of you, but even I felt snatches of that.

I dunno, I feel a little off. Like its supposed to be new, but I feel a sense of like I did it already. I dunno, it might be the dreams I have that enable me to experience life ahead. I don't like my dreams. They are never sweet. Either they are queer or they are nightmares, the first being more of the case. But still... On the bright side, I know what the heebees i felt are. But i won't share them. You know what it is when it comes.

Anyway, thats all for now, shoo!

No comments: