Wednesday, May 28, 2008

After the pain

You see a couple of boys while you drive past them, playing ball, you look at your injured arm and could only sigh. You hit the stupid holographic journal. If not for it, you probably won't have to find its missing author. It gives an eerie whirl and you know, you have by a fluke, called up another entry froms its hidden memory.

28 May

On the bright side, one monday, two days ago, i had an appointment to remove my cast. it was itchy and horrible. On the bright side, now, the pain is no longer there. I won't need painkillers.

I forgot how itchy it was inside seven years ago in my another arm.

Happier that i got this, i could remove it, and have greater finger mobility

So i did this

Then i realise i could do this too!

I see my brother tossing a ball into a hoop, fantasizing about greatness and he was lying down. He gives a big cheer, apparently, he scored a hoop.

Well, that's all the random stuff i have.

This is stuff i heard from the pastor
When we don't respond to painful things, we tend to harden ourself to it. That happens in life, you push down your emotions to obviously painful and grieving stuff, you harden yourself towards it. The quake in China was just another disaster to me. yet, such things grieve God, you might ask why did they happen? I won't know the full answer, but i believe that He has good plans, even now, the world reacts. You see one great humanitarian ---. Surely, God uses many things to build people up. In a bleak world, you feel despaired by a world that can't be changed for the better, pain keeps coming back,till you become hardened towards it. But we respond to the pain other that shoving it down, it would keep us in touch with our humanity. It ain't evil that's scary. It's the indifference towards it that is scary. When we become indifferent, we become less than human. That's scary.

Seeing the disaster victims on screen, I didn't know why, something trickled down my heart.

No comments: