Sunday, June 29, 2008

There is no title for this entry.

You , after having found the author of the juournal, found his motives rather strange, why was he so panicky? Its not as if he cheated an insurance company which your client who tasked you to find him was not. You ponder where he might have gone

29 June

Well, I couldn't do this blog all week. Too busy. Anyway, its not a really busy week, but a really draining one. Emotionally. I felt like going nuclear anytime.

Trying to help people get along is getting a little harder than I expect. I'm not supposed to do this job! But still, I dislike hostility and so I stick my head.
[guliotine chop]

Yup, that's how stressful it is, helping people. Whoever said it is refreshing is out of their mind. Or they don't deal with seeing the implications of one's interference.

Anyway, yesterday I had three separate dreams in one sleep. Its kinda interesting how dreams end up and how they might be an indicator of one's personality. My first dream saw me seeing some of my friends in their future (i don't remember who), some were married, some were rich. And I was left behind because I was comatose. Hmn. So much to divine eh? Then... I forgot about the second one, it had a blue shirt that's all. then I felt someone sitting on my bed and i paraphased from Gandalf and it was in my sleep.
"I am the servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor, The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udûn YOU...SHALL NOT...PASS!!!"

Well, I think I should stop watching too much Lord of The Rings. Yup and watch more The Simpsons.
[d'oh!]

Anyway, the highlight of the week was really wushu.

Sweet eh? Wushu can be cool you know?


That's me and Zihang, locked in mortal combat.


And introducing Xing Yu Sa Long Ji [Xing Yu Dragon-slaying Chronicles]

Heh Heh...

No comments: