Sunday, July 6, 2008

It has begun

It has begun. Both hunter and prey are acutely aware of each other now. you have hunted this elusive author of the holographic journal you hold over a great distance. In a confrontation, you have tussled with him and now, the chase is on.

6 July

Well, this is it. the beginning of many things. The week was a really bad one. It started off with a bit of violence, then a bit of disappointment then a bit of stress, followed by a bit of stress once more and a bit of depression.

Well, I can't deny I've been anticipating this, the first of my troubles as a believer in Christ. That's the violence involved and let's face it, telling you would not help at all.

Then I received disappointing results for my exams, which I should have done better for, I supposed I was distracted, but then again the strong will be the strong in spite of what state of mind they are in. Then it was the stress for preparing for the end of July wushu thing[that's why there's no Xing Yu Dragon Slaying Chronicles] Then we had History Common Test which was stressful. Then cell group people got a little trouble here and there. Someone's relative was admitted to hospital.

Sounds depressing and is very draining, this emotional roller coaster which I am on. Felt like getting a cigar to smoke, but I got the better alternative, I brought a lollipop and chewed on the stick. Way to tell your grandchildren how to deal with stress. Then again, I supposed, like what someone told me for young adults, things do not seem as bad as they appear, let's face it, you contemplate suicide when you fall out with a friend? Maybe that's why we really go emo and swing to really high when things happen. Often, what we feel do not actually reflect the situation itself. Lemme confirm that it is not from me. IT IS FROM SOMEONE ELSE.

But still it was draining and I feel like this.


Even in the state of feeling drained I have lady-killer looks. :)
But there's still something that sustains my spirit. We prayed for the person whose relative is in ICU.[I don't name the person for privacy purposes] Hours later, that person received a call, the relative was well and was eating bread.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyhey. check out the zoo class blog! &your email!:D

SERENE:D