Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hope

You get into your vehicle and pursued the author whom you were tasked to find and inform your client. You have hope of finding him. No problem.

12 July

Crazy eh? Time has really went by. More than half the year has went by. I didn't really regret much of my life. Weird things have happened in my block.

Its so dark, some people wanted candles. You can see how it 'lights up' the whole block.

Weird things also happened in my life. It's not enough that people speculate about my feelings like they do to stocks(they CAN be quite funny). I've been declared a sister by some girls. -.-" People have no respect for an old man. lmao.

Everyone's strangely stressed over the Chemistry test, turned out to be so easy that my H1 class got stunned. So was I. But then again, like my old teacher said, the pro students will handle a test anytime, be it a day or a year's time. The weak students would not be able to handle a test, no matter if they had ten years of preparation.

This Saturday we had the nubian gents and feminine five in the church. They were a group who uses dance and song to praise and worship. It was cool. They had cool clickey movements, slick dance movements, some 14 year old girls who sings like a soprano and a little song that was too garbled for me. Not bad, I saw Pearlyn and Charmaine around, invited by Sangeetha. I had about as dangerously told Pearlyn to have more sleep as good old Edwin put himself here.

Yup that's him. Monkey blood runs in him. Fearless to the point of reckless and being skillful. I am that, without the skill part. I concede that I'm not skillful, except in lameness.
Anyway, I suspected that Pearlyn put on some gothic black thingy over her eyes. Well, some boys can't behave themselves when they are around girls. I think I'm one of them. I told her to get more sleep got she got black rings. She looked at me like I was an idiot. I was tactless alright. Haha. Ken lives dangerously.

Anyway, we went over to Muxin's house to celebrate, his,Xiaoye and ShiPing's birthday. All of them falling in month of July. We lay on some field and formed some words for Xiaoye. We followed Muxin to his house till Edwin drenched him in water. Beautiful. He did not expect that.


Xingyu Dragon-Slaying Chronicles episode 3. After many failed attempts to fight the vicious dragon. He takes a wooden stick to it and lets out a warcry. Sidesteppinga blast of fire, he leaps to the air with amazing dexterity to attempt to land a powerful blow to his ferocious enemy. Will he succeed? Or will he be eaten by the dragon? Stay tuned.

I read a book by Max Lucado called Travelling Light. Nice book. The Lord is my Shepard...I will fear no evil. I could feel power in such words. Such reviving hope. Zhonghua lent it to me. He's going to China for mission trip in earthquake area on monday. Needless to say, keep him in prayers. May he speak well in chinese and tell good chinese jokes too.

No comments: