Sunday, July 20, 2008

In hindsight

Lying in a lumpy bed, you wonder, now in hindsight if this chase was still worth it?

This was an unbearably stressful week, but in hindsight, it wasn't that bad. After all, if you are good enuff, i s'pose you neeed not worry too much.

Anyway, i suppose in oneway or another, adults feel contemptible of their past selves, their youthful selves, so they try and live through us, making sure we don't make their mistakes. And lo and behold. We become them. I heard it, children spending excessively, strangely enough, that's what their parents said too.

I think my so-called mental growth seems retarded. My mother began talking about boy-girl relationship. I can't really help it if I'm too charming. Lmao, sorry just kidding. But you can't deny I've got an electric personality.
[zap! smouldering remains of xingyu]

Zhonghua's off to China, I suspect he would leave a bit of himself back there. I think he knows it too. It is irreversible, just like salvation. Might be for good or for the worse. Well, i don't really want to think much, I'll go drink water.

I've got no pics this week. Wushu's performance is quite soon. I get the feeling of closing walls. Plus it coincided with the chem common test i need to study for. I didn't. Not enough time.

In hindsight, many things we do seem a little stupid, but let's just face it, what else could we have done, given the tension? Think? Don't make me laugh.
[giggles]

I'm a little on the nutty side.

No comments: