Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A sonnet for our Gideon

Gideon Chew Ming Kai, the very best pal.
In his actions, 'geelo' maliciousness,
Die-hard God fearing man/hare, (who cares?)
Every bit of him, gentlemanly-ness.
Oi girls, why haven't you went for him?
No one like him is of the crop, cream.

But don't think I or Gideon are gay.
It's just that he is a fantastic hare
Really morally and steady one 'kay?
That guy really shows us all christ-like care
Heaven knows we had how much HAs and Hos.
Dude, for your birthday i draw out my pen
All i have poetry, this I crow.
Yay, you can go lead your 300 men



*alrighty Fleetpaw, that's your birthday sonnet. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Well, I couldn't think of anything more meaningful to contribute to your possibly heavy stack of presents. (I could give you a chinese bible but...) So for your birthday, I give you a certain gift of time, effort and lameness(some people think it flows out naturally from me, trust me, it takes a little hard work).

I give you your very own birthday sonnet. it's not exactly shakespeare, but take what you can get huh? God bless my hare-y *laughs* buddy.

From Itchypaw.

1 comment:

Fleetpaw said...

hey man, thanks for the post/poem :) it's as good as any gift. Really appreciate it! Haha, i was wondering if has and hos was some lit term i missed. X) Thanks xing yu! Hope to see you soon. Much ado play's coming up, remember to cross out the dates in your calender :)