Monday, March 24, 2008

Rain down on Me II

You reach the library, clutching a holographic device which stored the memories of the owner. Wanting to know more, you flip through the books, looking for a black chip which stores memories. You find nothing and in exasperation you give up and squat down. You notice the sparse amount of book cases in this so-called library; a small room with old-fashioned books. Who reads books in this time and age of holographic manuals? You notice a yellowing inspirational poster, and you take a look. It was just like any old inspirational poster except one thing, except the product code was messed with to show this.

0-r1-r1-l2-r3-r5-l8-r13-l21-r34-r55-l89

It's the Fibonacci sequence or at least the non alphabetical part of it. Even the least astute of people can discover that it's a code. You flip the pages to the page number, but it does not work. you take some time to ponder. Was there a complex algorithm? Or perhaps a ratio? It hits you blindingly fast. you start from 0 and then move right by 1 as denoted by r and right by 1 then left by 2 and so on, resetting back to 0. Beautiful genius.

March 24 Hey people, today was kinda funny, as I was walking home, a little down from my bad luck. I was humming 'Rain down on me'



It was like that. then it got worse



to rain like this.
Nothing much to report, except that life's full of disappointments sometimes. I was kinda saddened by a series of lousy events(won't elaborate more) Then, while I'm sick, I get a birthday party at home! It does not even fall on the month of my birthday! Cool eh?
Maybe that's life way of saying things aren't so bad after all. Or that the chocolate cake I ate with a severe hacking cough is going to come back and bite me in my ass again.
Rain down on me indeed. How should i count my blessings?













No comments: