Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Saying Rain down on me is getting old.

So it rained. you stay a while, you sit on a couch, leaning against a lumpy faded cushion. you feel the presence of paper inside the cushion. You remove the covering of the cushion, to find a large piece of paper with lots of mumbers written on them. Looks like lots of entries' worth.

March 25

Today, I went for Emcees course for public speaking skills, one of the most dreaded things people say. I remeember a story about a man thrown to a hungry lion in a gladiator ring. The man was not eaten by the lion and the emperor who threw him in was curious as to why the lion was not eaten. The man said that he told the lion that after it had shown its power in ripping the man into pieces, it was invited to stand on stage to talk to the audience. The lion was so afraid that it did not eat the man. No... That is not Daniel, Daniel was thrown into the lion's den, its just another guy.
[Lions send their lawyer's letter for libel]

The course was okay, I learnt some.

I was somewhat surprised at today's second audition for SYF drama. I was expecting to have been driven out by compeition when I did not receive any confirmation on monday that I was shortlisted. Well, I did ask Him and received. Kinda affirms divine deliverance if one asks. [whoops]

Anyway, there's a project for public speaking. Hurray! No more boring days!
[deathly silence, people making emergency calls to the asylum for a possible lunatic in their sight(Disclaimer no offense to anyone, mentally handicapped or otherwise)]

Thats was all for today, except another rainy day which I spent speaking to a friend over small talk[No quantum physics involved =( . Intellectuals send a lawyer's letter for demeaning intelligence needed for physics and especially quantum physics].

Boy, what a lot of mail I got today.
[Exeunt, screams of horror hear in the distance, followed by spooky doom music]

No comments: