Friday, May 23, 2008

Argghhh. @#$! PAIN

You walk out of the house, you slipped on a puddle and fell heavily. You felt pain lance through your forearm. jabbing sharp pains. the wrist had a nasty swelling and spots of red had appeared at the swelling region. The pain was shooting up your forearm and your wrist hurt when you tried to massage it. Groaning, you pick yourself up and go to the nearest hospital. Exhausted by pain, you arrive at a blue and grey building. You got yourself a queue number and you sit on one of the chairs. You hear a vibration and realised that it came from the holographic journal of the author you were tracking. It must be resonating to a visit here. You call your trusty associate to hack into the hospital's database for this person while you review what he has to say.

23 May

Two more days before school ended, i played soccer and fell on my arm in the morning. God it really hurt like crazy and i thought i sprained it. So i tried to immobilise the limb by using my school tie and file. pain lance through my forearm. jabbing sharp pains. the wrist had a nasty swelling and spots of red had appeared at the swelling region. The pain was shooting up my forearm and my wrist hurt when i tried to massage it. My fingers lost their strength. I piled icepacks on it, which served to numb the pain. so from 0900hrs to 1600hrs, i bore the pain.

Then I reached home, I went to the clinic, the doc informed me that it could be a fracture. So i informed my father that it was that and we went to NUH. so i came home with this. it hurt more than the last time, i dislocated it entirely when i was primary 3 and it didn't hurt as friggin much as now.



when they said hairline fracture, it reminded me of this photo of the sky i took. it looked like the sjy was cut.


Anyway, i'm in too much pain to talk, i don't really like painkillers anyway. so i end here.
in pain and in hymns for the Lord.
you know, on the bright side, i would miss P.C (physical conditioning), but I cannot play games.=(
its kinda funny you know, someone actually thought that i was faking it. For what? And to fake it so real that i end up in hospital? that's really funny. lol
but i miss my games and my friends over the hols. but at least there is homework.

No comments: