Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ideas, Birthdays, Mother's day and an SYF

You walk across the bedroom when you heard a curious sound at the tiles when you stepped on one. Suspicious, you immediately pull put the hollow tile, volia, mama mia, you find a black chip.

11 May

Ah, it was pearlyn's birthday, so I wrote a poem in a card for her. I can't exactly recall the poem but it was extolling something about her(no.. people, its not a love poem), but it was jolly good, something that actually got through. Hmn, who knows, the winds of change are blowing.
[Typhoon]

Then there was this hectic SYF preparation. Hoom hoom. I wear something that is utterly nerdsville. Shirt, pants and black shoes and a blazer provided by the teachers That's what I have to be portrayed as. Sharon remarked that Arthur said that is my normal gear. What can i say? Naw, I wear bermudas and t-shirts. for informal occasions. Anyway, I don't really have a response but hearty laughter.
[laughter]

Ahh, laughter, medicine of the world. Anyway, today was Mother's day. What i did was t wish me mother happy mother's day. Mothers are good to have see? Love yoru mother's people.

I remember a saying. Never insult a man's race, religion and his mother.

That's all folks, nothing too complicated, nothing too scary. I must return to my comedies and computer games. Alack for the lack of homework.
[students charging at the author, he screams and runs]

Au revoir

No comments: