Sunday, May 4, 2008

En Garde. The things I do I even find them bordering on insanity

You find yourself facing a run-down empty semi-detached house, nevertheless, you are not going to be stopped by a little dirt here and there, you had already parked your vehicle a sizeable distance away and travelled on foot to another of the author's properties, hoping to find clues of his whereabouts whom your enigmatic employer hired you for. You took a deep breath and pushed the door, gritty with dust. The holographic journal of the author bleeps and alarmed, you look downwards and discover that upon entry into the property, you have unlocked another entry.

4 May

Heh heh, the title speaks for itself already eh? The things I do sometimes make me wonder if I'm nutty or not.

For example as you've seen from my exemplar record of giving birthday gifts. Charles M Schulz should include a feature of me, a guy who tries to be a birthday present giver, his plans never work. For example was Arthur's birthday. I drew him a comic and sent it to him via email.


By some eerie unfortunate circumstances, I saw him on the day of his birthday and he told me he seldom goes online. [Author beats his head] Let me not go mad. Let me not go mad.

Well, there's a physical fitness test that's on a nationwide scale. I'm not even worried. I guess its because I'm so screwed that's why I'm so calm.

And this blog received attacks. Or does it? Or perhaps people laugh? I frankly don't care. Yeah, there's that comment some person made about a perceived attack on them from me. I remember bits about knowing oneself.

Hmn. how should I say this, there's a character profiling method my literature teacher in secondary school taught us its a four boxes thing, one that others knows about a character and the character knows about it too. the other is blindspot of a character which others knows but the character, the another one is the character's inner knowledge about himself which no one knows and lastly the hidden part of the chracter which no one knows about.

My point you say? That its very difficult to know yourself for what you are, most likely even if you think you are a well-rounded person, you show shallowness instead. So its difficult to say whether those a person know himself or others know him.

Well, back to a heartless guy. I saw a couple of ex-classmates at a library today. I barely registered their presence and faintly acknowledged it. What do you expect me to do? Go hug and cry like a wuss? And what would you threaten me with? That when I die I'll regret it? What bull****!whoops, i'm not supposed to curse. Lemme change my words a little, what cowdung!
[Raucous laughter from the author]

Same for my skipping or church to go for the play. I admit it, it didn't really sit well with my stomach to miss church, even for which there ain't no excuse for it, which I cannot be excused from. Okay I sinned. Blizt me [the skies roar] HEY! WHAT WOULD YOU WANT ME TO DO! I"M FRIGGIN SORRY ALREADY!

I smell food. Ooo, its dinner, suddenly everyone in my head who are arguing over this misconduct of mine quieten down for recess. Damned bas****, whoops, i'm not supposed to curse, lemme change my words a little, condemnable illegitamates!

[Raucous laughter]

No comments: