Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hell hath not the fury of a woman's wrath and unfortunate events

You rifle through the house as best you already could. But nothing could be found, you were about to give up when you noticed that the ceiling of every room had been tiled to form roman numerals. You burst into every room and jotted down the numerals. Five rooms, five numerals. You realise it could be it, you have all the numbers to unlock the next entry of the holo graphic organizer but you get random numerals in 24, 4 ,67, 59 and 3. No discernible patterns can be derived, then you think about the shape of the house, although it has four sides! The rooms are arranged in a pentagon! And if you take the front door as a reference point, you get a star in the pentagon! And the front door was at starting tip of the star to be drawn and if following a line and turning where it turns, you get the combination!

Realising that, you walk around the house once more and you get all right turning in order of 4-3-67-59-24. But there's something wrong, the holographic diary doesn't have more than 100 pages to turn right all the time. You guess that it reverts back to zero and doing so you hear the all-too familiar beep that you are going to see the author's next entry.

May 21

Hell hath not the fury and an angry woman, not even my jokes can cheer them.
[audience: are his jokes even funny?]

yes, it is true, Jia Min was breathing fire over air-conditioning issues in the class. Heh heh, irony. Our classrooms have air-conditioning for your information. she burst into an amazing speech about idiocy of the male gender. That itself would have gotten me into an encore, if not for the fact that I am male and of the males she listed, I am unfortunately on the list. Heh Heh I'm a pretty funny guy eh?

okay, admittedly, my jokes are not always very funny and are moderately hurting(which jokes aren't) but that's besides the point.

Apparently reason doesn't work when I told her if she doesn't want ot feel cold, she could move away. Just like you don't stick your hand into the fire if you don't want to get burnt. Apparently, i should have heeded my own allegory. Maybe this is why guys cannot understand girls. I have a strong gut feeling that when girls act something close to a harpy-like emotion, its best that guys either shut up or join them. Then again, I might be completely wrong, if I am right, and I could have a Phd in psychology, imagine the riches I can reap if I write a self-help book! Then again, why did I land myself in this anyway?

How did I react? Rapier wit goes hand in hand with a shameless shield of smiles. I grinned like a clown. I grinned like a bloody clown wilting inside. I'm not particularly courageous of men, I tend not to like arguing against people. Especially if their arguments are tempered with emotions of hate hate and hate. Scary.

Anyway, enough about debate over female psychology, it ain't very interesting.
[female audience ready to throw bottles]

I was joking!

Anyway, today was a string of really unfortunate events, the afternoon in fact. Soccer can't be really counted although its a really hot day. then I became to usual Fedex boy to help zoe carry interact club stuff(i'm not even in that CCA -_- but heping people ain't supposed to have conditions) The dude I was meeting was unfortunate enough not to come. And I stink. Of sweat.

Well, we must have hope, or what we live in now can be a depressing hell. So on the bright side I borrowed a book potentially helpful for GPP when I waited for that guy above, Miss Elvina says if i want I can't ask her for more homework. Yay! That's what this blog is named for, Bright Iron. to have optimism unflagging and faith refined.
[ audience:you refine iron?]

okay, I know iron is not really refined, hey, you expecting a professional work?

I hear funeral rites for some faceless chap in the void deck. Loss and Gain, the dual nature of the world! Ah, what would I give to face it no more. I could write poetry. But it crosses my boundaries. Let the dead lie where they would and do not disturb them.

Father, shield those living who have things to grief. Many rocky events happening to people, I lift them to your hands. I pray for continued sense of love and faith in you for I trust your plans to be good. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: