Monday, May 19, 2008

Camp, sports meet, plans and many many more!

You find a thick organizer of the author's scribbled with events to go to, flipping to the recent dates, you find that the author has scribbled down another address and left behind a black chip at that. Its a taunt to whoever who wants to find him. Its like he was expected the be tracked down and relishes this game of cat and mouse where he is both cat and mouse. Very sneaky.

19 May

This is a really belated post, I write it now on Vesak day, on a day i had nothing to do.

There was this house camp, the Bannister house camp where we cheered and play water games. Lol i remember dumping soap on people's heads and I tricked one unfortunate fellow to take off his shirt and run off with it. lol. That was mean of me. but it was very fun.

Anyway, during the camp we sang songs and ate then in the morning of that one day camp, i blizt off to do emcee duty for the Sports Meet. Lol. I did alot of spontaneous commentary and plenty of jokes within the script. I like the job. But it hurt my throat a lot. But it wasn't the best part. The best part is doing it with my friend Andy. That had made all the difference. We sang a birthday song at request of some rono people.

Anyway, the sports meet, i was moderately impressed with the Bannister house, they were most sporty. And being moderately impressed is something.

We went over to Malaysia yesterday. We watched Prince Caspain, a radically ripped apart story. But it was okay but very confusing for people who watched that first instead of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. Then we had a very delectable meal of seafood. drunken prawns, followed by a noble dish of fish and then spicy kang kong followed by tofu and chili crab. Its really good, the ambiance, the food. and we had a pot of tea and soem fruit after that.

that's all, Sharon's birthday coming up soon, So I'm thinking of something. I pray for a miracle now. I'm utterly clueless.

No comments: