Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool

You reach the 1st april entry. By this time, you had your laptop set up and began analysis of the entries as well as hacking into the possible stored memories inside the holographic device, disguised as an innocent leatherbound black book. Except that it had bloodstains. Higly suspicious bloodstains.

April 1st

I saw on the news that Ben and Jerry's in Singapore had pulled a prank on consumers, when they ordered their ice-cream flavor, they were told that only vanila was left. Consumers got a scare but were well compensated for that. Kudos to you people man.
[DM: You see a horrible Pranking machine, what wuld you do?]

One guy in the name of April Fools day, went around tricking people, even got a teacher. only one word for that man. Respect.
[DM: +8 scroll of respect appears to have no effect!]

Today, I was frankly very worried about history assignments and PW draft. Now in this late hours, at least these worries were solved.
[DM: Or are they? The machine's Bells start to ring their doom as your anti-worry potion dispel worry gas]

Strangely enough, I was feeling the extreme edge of melancholy and boredom that during the emcees course, I was asked to do imprompto speech abtout if I were Superman(caught me by surprise). I didn't feel the usual butterflies. Nice huh? Imagine if I can replicate this effect for everyone, I could earn big bucks! Except it had a side-effect of restricted movement and some foolish moments of immense pause.
[DM: Your Cry of Melancholy halted the machine's movement.}
_________
/ ____ \
\ \ ____ /
\ ____ / /
\______ /
(apologise for really bad handcrafted drawing)
If I were superman? Superman, near god-like (reversed the earth's rotation to go back in time), did the most humanitarian and heroic things(I saw a comic issue where he delivered food for the poor). If you had so much power as he, I think, most people would use it for self-interest first, before even thinking about helping others. Its just a fact of life, if we were superman, we would use it to serve ourselves or other? Think about it. But we being who we are is a far better thing to be than some other thing else.
[DM: Super-effective! your Superman's emblem,strikes fear in the pranking machine, due to its desgin similar to Brainiac's, it short-circuits itself. You wonder if there is any treasure. DO you approach the machine or not?]
I think I will do just that
[DM: It's an insidious trick! 'April Fool's Day' cackled the machine as it clamps hard on your Human Scholar and explodes, killing your Human Scholar.]
Stupid D&D mood.

No comments: