Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fool 4 Fun

You read the last entry from the list. Now you know that the first letter of the second sentence in each paragraph is the cipher for location of possible lists/PAGEs to this author's holographic journal you hold which you note that the horrid smell of blood on it disappeared, who had mysteriously disappeared, you believe this is the way to find clues, and he is very clever, leading you to his study like he knew this was going to happen.

8 April

Call me a fool for fun, guess what I did today for emcees course? Certainly not topic of women, who dared do it when females in the course outnumber the males 5 to 1 and when they are all guys? Jia Cheng and I did it. His friend also joined in. Our script was somthing like this

XY: Today we are going to speak about the topic of women. Unknown Friend: I'm very amazed by the maths females are able to do, especially in the topic of permutation and combination, they are utter amazing in this, about to premutate and combine up to 9999 different accessories to match a handbag. We guys ain't that good.

So I just said a little bit about in what ways women were good even to the point of suggesting that Eve came before Adam and Jia Cheng played the devil's advocate by doing the part about women as inferior. Let's just say the reactions from the class was quite civilised, we were prepared to be lynched for saying they were things, emotionally weak, virtuous ones were uneducated ones, beautiful ones wreck empires, they were alternatives due to need of MANpower etc etc . But what's life without a little fun and girls won't hate us very much would they. I'm glad I did it. It was fun (emcees course had narrow topics) , although I didn't do much dissing.
[hatred of females and feminists in the class simmering]

Oh come on! We apologised at the end even when we don't have to. Technically, we were rude, I admit it, but it was bloody brave of us too.

I have no wushu tml because there is competition. Under most circumstances, i won't have anything to do, but now I can go prayer meeting!

I think I'm quite reckless nowadays(shaun's birthday present), I think its the midlife crisis thing, all that feeling of reached potential and nothing better and I'm barely seventeen (Tml i will be!). Reassurance that I'm lacking in self confidence was the first thing I realized when I typed it. Then again, I don't think I have enough homework to keep me busy.
[Classmates looking murderous]

What?[The class riots] Ending soon, what I feared is coming to past, unknowingly, racism and hatred and discrimination are entering the picture. Two opposing camps would be formed, with some neutrals. And its all because of one guy. I don't know if the actions I take now would be premature or too late or even would have any effect. Its a lot easier to hate difficult people than to love them. With the people responsible before now needing to be reassigned, a vacuum there is and something must fill it. I won't know what can happen, but it would be big, especially if a certain person is chosen. I'm under plausible deniability, so i'm not refering to anything anyone or any event. Most definitely not about my class.

You realise that the words form culture. You know you look for a book about egyptian culture. you race to find that book in this house.

No comments: