Friday, April 4, 2008

The Lazing, The Work and The Birthday

Excited by the prospects that coded messages be embedded in the future, you try another entry, in hopes of defeating the elusive entries hidden deep within the memory of the holographic journal, through which you hope to find out more about the disappearance of the author and perhaps the cause of it. this time round, words are shown.

4th April

It was an eventful day, I had finished a terribly huge book, the sword of shannara trilogy. I took much longer time to read it due to limited time to read. Its a good fantasy book, but not as great as Lord of the Rings but better than Harry Potter, in a sense, but its quite formularic, the book as per seE.



Loud was a couple of girls in physical conditioning class today. As they ran, they did some cheering. Only three words for it. Crazy girls[The author hears an eruption of anger from feminists. He pleads his case, but it was useless, they drag him out with sheer numbers and beat him] As I ran, I was looking as the clouds as usual, the shapes are quite interestinG.

Ordinarily, I dislike making things, but today was a guy's birthday, he plays tabletennis. So guess what I got him? Boy am I tempted to break into a solioquY.




Very creative, said the recipient after I showed him a photo of this. Why did I show him a photo? Because I revealed my coup de grace too early. Everyone was shocked, even the recipient9his eyes widened), but Muneeb(the one who replaced Kent) wrenched it from me and tore the plastic out. This lovely creaton was torn, but still birthday boy got the mentos and tabletennis balls with his name written on it. My fault, actually, for conceiving such an idea that would provoke such response. What did I throw myself in with that action? Hot SouP.

Excellent day, today was, save for the general paper tesT.

Zzz. The hormonal teenaged females were again giggling in history class over weird things, I tell you. Why me? Who was the unlucky gents sitting with them in a group? Thaddeus and I.

Ordinarily, I would be happy with today's drama work, but still, I get the burden of homework I cannot complete ahead of time. =(. If only I could skip doing emcees course script by obtaining a medical certificate for malariA.

Ending now, I feel like a tired, stressed out lump of flesh to be home and the Physical Coordination left my left leg a pain that feels like being knifed repeatedly so much so that it feels like its going through amputatioN.

You notice the ends of the paragraphs and voila! You broke the code. Well done. The ends of the paragraphs, the weird capping of the last letters stood out well enough. They spelled out a word. EGYPTIAN. You recall the hieroglyphic wallpaper in the study which you wrote off as a fascination.

No comments: