Saturday, April 12, 2008

Someone in heaven better find my stuggles funny

You immediately want to dash to the another apartment of the author's, but you restraint your anxiety. You remember the psychiatrist the author talked to. You wonder if there was any link. You review his entries which were vague and poorly coded if you want think very poorly of him. But you think on the worst side, that he is a formidable intellect who manipulated you into following the clues he left behind. The psychiatrist was still alive, thankfully, which you know when you run the facial recognition programs normally issued to every law enforcement agency. You get a address and you were about to leave for the psychiatrist's place when you realize that the holographic journal is activating. This is most strange. You see a grainy picture then, suddenly you see words forming. It said, 'Congratulations on collecting all the entries here'

12 April

Pshychiatrist: Hello, I didn't see you at the allot time, so I arranged for a make up, you want to explain your abscence?
Sorry about the lack of response on Fri, I was sleepy. Anyway, now I'm kinda feeling frustrated. Lots of obstacles had fell down on my path. On Fri, I was caught in the rain when i went to school. I sang 'rain down on me' so I guess people up there want to have a laugh. My waterbottle was damaged when it fell from my bag =(

Psychiatrist: umm hmm, was there anything else happening on that day
On that very day, I had previously tried to make a birthday present for Charmaine, one of my classmates, but it look like that, but it was too fragile. The head rolled off =( Someone up there is having one hell of a laugh.[But anyways, why did I do it? Don't I have enough homework?]
I had too much time, the teachers don't give enough homework. [an angry mob of students were ready to lynch him]

Psychiatrist: Oh dear, how did that make you feel?
Really, it was sad, my efforts went down the drain, yet still there was this backup I carried, but looks like I can't be a present-maker. My previous one with shaun's ended up torn, this one ended up decapitated. I think someone up there is rolling over the floor in laughter. this repeated setback is irritating. Oh yeah, I forgot to bring my history file.

Psychiatrist: Was there anything positive you could think of on that day?
Yes, I remember, during lit class, it was sweet of Melissa and Anyu to give me a really belated birthday present. they didn't really have to. It was a lovely keychain with a bible quote. Its kinda ironic eh? I receive a present while the one I planned to give was destroyed. People up there must be laughing.



Psychiatrist: Do you seek to change against the seemingly heavy hand of fate against you?
Good God, of course I am, even trying to be a better man seems so friggin hard. Well, I admit, i have a really horrid tongue. I had, for thrills, when the teachers asked where certain absent people were, I replied dead, even once when it came to calling my name for attendance, I replied dead. I frequently insult the people I am with with my sacarsm. Heh.

Psychiatrist: Good Lord, have you tried to remind yourself not to fall in that trap?
Oh my, I have tried, it always never really worked. I only remember after it happens. I hope to through memory of a quote to slow down my reckless speech. After all when my leg hurts, it often grimace at the quote that refer to God wanting people to lean on him, like he did to Jacob who wrestled with him and in doing so, caused him to limp. That was one of the few I remember, other than the one refers to story about samaritian woman giving jesus water which i think about when i was thirsty. And then there was this--

Psychiatrist: I'm sorry , I fear we have overun already. We must continue at another date.
Doggone it, ahh well, nothing lasts forever. But today was particularly bad, another of my water bottle fell from the MRT platform to the ground level. It was damaged but it could have seriously injured someone. I was pissed off with my bag. Because it dropped from the same bag which dropped the other bottle, in my rage at my own carelessness, I cut the bottle holder portion of the bag, so that i will never use it and it will be no longer an accident prone area.

No comments: