Monday, April 21, 2008

Crap, I forget everything except to crap.

You take the train home and to avoid disapproval(and nosiness) of every one, You plug in a wireless earpiece to the journal and began viewing the next entry. With a box of PAGEs safely in your bag, you were ready to begin. However, you forget to switch off the cute yet handsome face of the author from appearing as a hologram but rather on the screen. Many curious looks were cast in your direction; some even muttering maliciously behind your back(you assume). Your face burns as you concentrate on the next entry of this journal's author whom you were tasked to find.

21 April

Today was a rather curious day. I had the strangest feeling of euphoria. Only to find that later, I forgot my tie pin required for assembly.=(

This day seems to be reserved for a let me forget to bring everything day. I forgot my pen(My only one) so I had to buy one =(. Ahh! How could I have been so careless to have forgotten my Chinese homework and history file. So I did the Chinese homework in school breaks while my history lesson, I looked quite dumb for bringing the chemistry file instead. I was freaking out with my unacceptable retardness and unprepareness. Well, I copied from the slides as much as I could for history. But today's history was a killer. Some smart dude decided that we must fill in blanks in the given essay during their presentation to prevent sleepiness. Real smart.

The only catch is, the amount we need to fill in is too excessive. It would be good note-taking practice but its a little too much.[stenographers and reporters disagree] C'mon, every paragraph there is five or six blanks that have sentences to copy down. We could be writing the entire essay!

Today's day was in a very bad taste for me, well, on the bright side, I completed my homework, that's why i could speak with you people. I even forget how to write letters, its kinda funny, my mother asked me how to phrase the letter to ask for a refund for a bill. I was nearly in tears telling her repeatedly how would I know. Its her job, her salary, her company. C'mon, I know teenagers are more empowered nowadays, but its slightly ridiculous.

Then again, forgetting things is an unacceptable thing for me. Although one friend of mine stated that it happens to people alot of times and in even bigger quantity than I do. I agree, no one is perfect save God, so people should be forgiven for the mistakes they make like forgetting. That means not harping on the fact that the person did wrong. We all would say, I never do that. But we have our blindspots, its hard for us to understand we have some traits left to be desired. So if one guy says you have a fault, be pissed with that guy, then forgive the meaness in his words, be friends with him and learn from the fault.

This is too much sidetracking, anyway, its alright if people fail sometimes. But, for myself, I will not forgive myself. For this action is unacceptable for me. My own forgetfulness to do what that is essential is unforgivable. I should not be by standards that accept failings are the way it is.

At least I didn't forget to go to the toilet to crap when I needed to. Yay. -.-"

No comments: