Thursday, April 24, 2008

To educate thee

You notice the erratic pattern in frequency of entries and you fear that the trail leading you to the missing author would turn cold. But still, you read the boring stuff, stewing on how much you have gleamed from him and his questions in total.

24 April

April is burning away. I miss a friend from my secondary school and the secondary school structure. We would have had pulled a big prank like we did before. It was hilarious. But now, with unfixed classrooms, no partner, I fear my prankster in me wasted away. Instead, a birthday giver is born.
[Long line of people wanting their birthday gifts]

Haha, I probably would laugh at myself a year before for being Santa.
[Santa calls his union becase of foreign Santa]

Another guy's birthday is coming up, but this time round, I'm thinking of something durable, not my previous disasters. Then I had an idea.
[Doomsday music on]

How appropiate eh? Anyway, today was slightly hilarious for SYF drama. I didn't know how it cropped up, but the word blowjob came up and someone didn't know. How lucky. Innocence never lasts. To find it in someone above 16 its rare. Then again, everything is relative. What did I do you ask? No one really wanted to give a straight answer, I just gave it.
['Burn him' someone roars]

Hey! Its the truth! Who knew, the same person told the group maybe that's why there were flavored condoms. I admit it, I didn't know. Whether I care or not its up to you. The things people do nowadays. Tis strange tis strange.
[guy acting as Gloucester chases author for stealing his lines]

You chide me for saying this on a blog? You, hypocrites who whisper perverse fantasy about that? Wherefore should I stand in the plague of custom and permit the curiosity of nations to deprive me?
[guy acting as Edmund chases author for stealing his lines]

One thing you should learn from it all. From my near-lynched manner, you should learn that disaster comes from the mouth.
[Author opens his mouth, Japan is hit by earthquake, Indonesia is hit by volcanic eruptions, China is hit by droughts, Russia is hit by blizzard, USA is hit by hurricane, Author is hit by an angry mob]

lolz

No comments: