Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's about life

Your associate proves to be a capable one, you get a list of properties of the missing author of the holographic journal you were tasked to find. The nearest one was an awfully long way off. You pack for a couple of days and you get into your vehicle, you input coordinates of the nearest property to the vehicle's computer and the engine hums and your vehicle zooms off. You reclined the chair and begin to read the next entry of his journal.

29 April

April goes off soon. Project Work would move off to the next stage. I can hear the Jaws music.
[Author was swimming, he does's notice the black fins behind]

Anyway, two days ago, the whole extended family converged upon an aunt's house to celebrate my grandmother's birthday.


What do you expect me to say? Some insanely emotional speech? Some abstract philosophical thinking for happiness?

Naw. I won't say that. I just say its was a birthday worth going to(no, not just becasue of the food). What else could you expect? What else could I hope for? What else could I say?

I ain't gonna have me grandma for a long time. That I know. Live like I'm dying tomorrow. What makes you think I don't know that? I dun think I'm nutty to say I love me grandmother to ends of earth etc. etc. Neither would I be ultra-nostalgic. The past is worth for two-cents of a gaze into an unreliable crystal-ball. Losing yourself in the past is addictive in its escapism.

Well, you see the next picture, of a mildly attractive person. That's Yong Zhi. he posed for me, when we went to the above event.

His attractiveness pales in comparison to his brother. You look far enough, the brother is the regular good-hearted noble dude whose attractiveness I can describe to its injustice. You see a strangeness in his eyes. Is it the light of contentment graced to him by God? Or was it wisdom in God securing him? Perhaps hope and positive spirit inhabiting behind these pupils? I won't know.

Enough about my brother. Anything it was a funny thing today, Shaun remarked something about fooling me so I fill me blog with something else other than dissing Cherie on my blog.

Curious curious. After all, love is a highly irrational thing yet the most rational thing to do. We had for GP, watched a documentary called "Freedom to Marry", something about homosexuals marriage. I (no offense to people who are those people) just think it ain't love, but rather lust. Anyway, I don't care, its not my place or anyone's place save God to enforce anything. It wasn't particularly useful, it me own opinion for betterment of mankind, seeing that it ain't survivial of the fittest. No reproduction, means the useful genes the person might have passed on would not exist.

But like it was said, God is love, We should either love others or just perish. Without love, we ain't much but a bunch of animals scrabbling around. Maybe we already are.

No comments: